In Crywolf's commitment to sustainability, their collection of Crywolf Play Jackets has been made using recycled materials. The Play Jacket is a lightweight, unisex design that is both waterproof and wind protective, making it the perfect year-round essential for adventurous kids.
- Recycled materials
- 100% waterproof to 3,000mm
- Wind protective
- Double welded seams
- Adjustable lined hood with peak
- Concealed YKK Vislon Zippers
- Snap closures
- Elasticated wrist cuffs with adjustable velcro
- Hand pockets
- Reflective Wolf logo on chest
- Recycled polyester bonded with waterproof PU outer
- Free from PVC, Nickel, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Paraffins
- Designed and tested in New Zealand
- PFC and PFA Free
- Play Jacket sizing is true to age, with a relaxed fit to allow room for layers to be worn underneath.
- Refer to the Crywolf Size Guide for more information.