Get ready for outdoor adventures, staying toastie and dry with the Crywolf packable Eco-Puffer. This popular jacket has been proudly filled with Repreve® - an innovative sustainable fibre made from recycled water bottles and an ethical alternative to using real down. As well, the Eco-Puffer features fluorine-free waterproofing layer for extra outdoor protection.
- Certified Repreve® recycled fill - need to check this fill with factories
- Waterproof finish with Bionic Finish® Eco
- Warm without the bulk
- Fast drying
- Packable with a separate bag
- Fleece lined hood with elasticated trim
- Elasticated wrist cuffs
- Zipped hand pockets with cosy fleece lining
- YKK zips with CRYWOLF rubber pull tags
- Crywolf logo patch on chest
- Designed and tested in New Zealand
- Animal free
Available in sizes 1-14 years.
Our Eco-Puffer sizing is true to age, providing insulative warmth whilst still allowing for light layering. Refer to the Crywolf Size Guide for more information.
- 300T polyester shell with TPU membrane
- Certified Repreve® recycled fill
- Waterproofing with Bionic Finish® Eco
- Polyester lining
- YKK zips
- Free from PVC, Nickel, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, and Paraffins
- PFC and PFA Free